Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hi

I've been keeping a blog for years now with a group of friends from college and it's been a fine and wonderful experience. I used to invite all sorts of friends and family to read our blog and see what's going on, but due to privacy issues, we eventually had to make that site members-only, thus DEPRIVING ME OF THE AUDIENCE I NEED! Ok, I'm kidding. Well, only partly kidding. The truth is, I've got a lot to say. I love to write, to tell stories, to show pictures. And I love this blogosphere. So here I am. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this site yet, or how often I'll post, or what the "theme" (if there is one, besides my rambling mind) will be, but I'll be chronicling the continued adventures of my life. If you like it, I hope you keep reading.

No comments: