Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I'm Not the Only Badass Out There

Certain people have been mocking my considerable skills on a surfboard. (I'm not naming names, but you know who you are. And, more importantly, I know where you live.) To be fair, of course, they aren't necessarily mocking my skills on a surfboard, per se, but near a surfboard (see blog entry "In Which Amazing Cheastypants Learns to Surf"). But I won't split hairs.

In my own defense, I would like to take this opportunity to demonstrate to the blogosphere, (and those certain people) that I am not the only incompetent first time surfer out there.

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I offer you Exhibit A:


(Look, Ma, no hands! and no foot!)

If this wasn't convincing, perhaps Exhibit B will persuade you?


(Look, Ma, I'm surfing on my face!)

And of course, my favorite sequence. I call this one "I'm surfing! I'm-surfing! Oh-shit-I'm-falling-down."



No comments: