Inspired by your creative energies, I would like to announce a red-letter day. On this, the 21st of May, I am launching the first ever Cheastypants Popularity Contest!! (wooo-hoooooo!!! yayayayaaaaayyyy!!!) From some of the amazing selections of disgusting yogurt combinations you all submitted the other day, we are now going to choose which one is the most execrable, the most repellent, repulsive, sickening, nauseating, off-putting, foul, nasty and gross yogurt flavor in the world. Are you ready? Please put your vote in the comments. The winner will be awarded.... something. I'm not sure what, yet, but something. Maybe a yogurt? hehe.
1. Sardines and blueberry yogurt (fish on the bottom?)
2. Bouvier Des Flandres and Lhasapoo yogurt? You get the best of all worlds...dog flavored yogurt that sounds sophisticated and incorporates poo!
3. Strawberry escargot yogurt.
4. Sauerkraut and peach yogurt.
5. Blue cheese and vanilla chai yogurt.
6. Meatloaf yogurt.
7. "Texas Popourri"
essence of homeless person sweat, chunks of I35 pavement, shavings of cedar fever, yellow numbers 5 and 7, dash of Matthew McConaughey's weed, bluebonnets.
8. Creamed spinach and peach cobbler...now with chunky goodness!
9. Black olives and peanut butter yogurt.
10. Maple syrup and pickle yogurt.
All right, have at it, Internet. May the grossest yogurt win!
P.S. Wish me luck. This will be my last post until after my oral defense, which is Friday afternoon. And for those of you who think I might post afterwards to let you know how it went, let me tell you that if it goes well, I'm not going anywhere near a computer until at least Sunday. Well, maybe I'll log on briefly to give you a thumbs up or a thumbs down. But only if the computer gets to me before the champagne does. It'll be a fight to the death, though, and my money is on the champagne.
OK now, vote, my poppets. Vote!