Thursday, May 15, 2008

Turkey Gobble

Several people, including the ever-amusing Princess Pi, mentioned that my post title yesterday got that old Ace of Base song "I Saw the Sign" stuck in their head. In honor of ear bugs, then, today I want to share with you a song that, while seasonally inappropriate, is nonetheless quite charming. This charming song, however, ought to come with a warning label. You might never ever get it out of your head. I discovered this song randomly on YouTube last year around Thanksgiving. I played it for Bug, thinking he might like it. Like it? HA! He LOVED it. Now all you have to do is sing, "Gobble, gobble, gobble, that turkey gobbles," to anybody in my family and they will punch you in the neck. Then they will sing it all day long, too.

2 comments:

Matter Of Fact Mommy said...

oh dear. you are now my least favorite friend. ;)

"mashed potatoes and... graveey..."

Cheasty said...

ah, but if you do that charming dance while singing, maybe they'll end up singing and dancing with you! it'll be like a musical, and everybody will magically know all the right moves at the right time...